Includes a large pack to store and transport your board so getting to the water is simple. With adjustable backpack straps, exterior tie-downs to store a pump and three-piece paddle, and three D-rings to clip on the included deck bag.
Includes a double-action, high-pressure pump to get you on the water in a flash. When you're gone for the day and you've let the air out, simply reverse the pump and suck the last bits of air from your board. No awkward attempts at rolling up your board while there's still air in it.
Includes a detachable, easy-on easy-off fin that allows for quick assembly and storage. The single, central fin box accommodates all standard paddle board fins for riders who want to further customize their experience.
Includes a smaller, 15 liter waterproof deck bag that clips to the deck of the board or the board bag for easy travel. It also features a cross-body strap for easy, independent carrying and a translucent sleeve for your smartphone. Just slip it into the sleeve from inside the bag and you’ll be able to use your touchscreen while your phone remains safe and dry.
1. Premium-grade inflation valve with airtight seal.
2. Brushed EVA deck pad provides extra grip while keeping it soft on your hands, feet and knees. Beveled edges prevent lifting and tearing.
3. 0.7mm layer of PVC fused to the Drop Stitch core during pre-production adds additional rigidity without excess weight.
4. Marine-grade drop stitch core maximizes the number of core strings per square inch making the board extremely ridgid at only 20 PSI, ensuring stability and hardboard-like performance.
5. 0.7mm rail seal PVC provides additional bracing for the core.
6. 0.7mm exterior PVC rail adds stiffness and acts as a bumper.
The Feather Light Advantage
DURA-FUSION PVC TECHNOLOGY
Stiffness of a board when inflated is key to how it performs on the water. Our drop-stitch technology maximizes core strings per square inch, locking in board shape and allowing inflation up to 20 PSI. This all combines to make our Feather Lights perform more like traditional hard boards.
Forget about dings, dents and drops assaulting your board. Not only is the exterior resilient to cosmetic damage, but the board's overall construction is protected through multiple layers of materials sealed with our fusion technology and formulated to guard against puncture and impact.
Inflatables are meant to be portable, but that means more than just rolling up, they need to be light. The same fusion technology that gives our boards a rigid shape and durable construction, eliminates redundancies in materials, creating a high-performance inflatable board weighing less than 20 pounds.